Monday, March 29, 2010

ACCOUNT OF YESTERDAY !! .. I LEFT MY PHONE AT THE MEXICAN!!!

I couldnt believe i did it ... i consider my phone a part of my self...unseparable as we can be.... even sleep with it near my bedside.

Was nice catchin up for a quick drink at the Mexican and seein the good ol faces... smoking's gona be banned there and all around Oman wef 1 April :) all the reason to quit !

Three of us wer to go out for dinner .... ;) ...guess where we landed ....

You Baba Jones .. MQ (finally rested in peace) .. picked my phone too :) ... ate as if hadnt seen food for ages ....(to my amazement ... Baba Jones didnt have any chicken !!) nevertheless was a good treat to my hungry belly. Thanks girls ... was a lovely evening.

Had a lovely evning ..

3 comments:

  1. e7im is PAPA not BABA loool..
    dont make him look arabic =p

    omg did you go back to search for it?

    how come you didnt invite me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... was a hectic day standy ! didnt hv time to invite my self properly...

    ya went back to fetch it.. i knew it was there .. called them.

    ReplyDelete